8 days/7 nights – Paris, Versailles, & Normandy
Revel in a “joie de vivre” like only the French can as our France vacation package brings out the artist in you. Tour magnificent locations that have served as the inspiration for great masterpieces — as well as the backdrop to history.
FRANCE VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Monet’s House and Garden in Govern: After a guided tour of Claude Monet’s home in picturesque Giverny, unleash your inner artist in the gardens by creating your own impressionistic work of art.
- Magnificent Mont Saint-Michel: Visit the medieval monastery that sits atop this breathtaking tidal island. Explore the fascinating corridors and hallways of its ossuary, abbey, scriptorium and much more!
- Omaha Beach and Normandy American Cemetery: Visit the renowned beach where the United States secured victory in World War II and take the privately guided tour of the Normandy American Cemetery.
- Bike Ride Along the Boardwalk in Deauville: Bicycle along the famous Deauville seaside boardwalk.
- Open-air Market Visit & French Cooking Class: When in France, do as the French — and learn to prepare classic French dishes in a private cooking class. You’ll use fresh ingredients purchased during a visit to an open-air market.