4 days/3 nights – Fisherman’s Wharf, The Presidio, Napa Valley, Muir Woods, Angel Island
Discover a city as dazzling and unique as the myriad of cultures that give it a flavor all its own. You and your family will explore the stunning landscapes, acclaimed sites and local history of this bustling metropolis known as the City by the Bay in this fun-filled tour of San Francisco.
SAN FRANCISCO VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Walt Disney Family Museum Privately Guided Tour: Get a behind-the-magic look as you enjoy a privately guided tour of this amazing museum that celebrates the life and genius of Walt Disney and the Disney family.
- A Trip to Lucasfilm: Feel the power of the Force with a trip to Lucasfilm in the Historic Presidio of San Francisco to see rare Star Wars memorabilia and an extensive collection of classic film posters. Then, enjoy a special screening at the Premier Theater.
- Guided Tour of the Bay: Begin your adventure with a trolley ride from Nob Hill to San Francisco’s historic Fisherman’s Wharf. Then, enjoy a guided bike tour of the bay which includes stops at the Palace of Fine Arts, Fort Point and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Silverado Vineyards in Napa: Spend a delightful morning at this award-winning vineyard where adults will learn the fine art of wine-blending while Junior Adventurers take part in an engaging olive oil flavoring activity.
- Ferry to Angel Island State Park: Ferry from Tiburon to this historic military fort turned state park that is three times the size of Alcatraz.
- Visit Muir Woods: Marvel at the sheer majesty and size of Coastal Redwoods—the tallest on Earth—as you walk through Muir Woods National Monument.