8 days/7 nights – Denali National Park, Anchorage, and Denai Peninsula
Discover the unparalleled splendor of “The Last Frontier” on this Adventures by Disney Alaska vacation where you’ll visit Denali National Park, pan for gold and meet some real Iditarod sled dogs. You’ll also create a lifetime of family memories as you hike, bike and kayak through some of the most stunning terrain in North America.
ALASKA FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Bike Riding & Kayaking at Eklutna Lake:Take time to enjoy the great Alaskan outdoors by land and lake as you bike and kayak to your private BBQ lunch on shore. Keep an eye out for local wildlife, including bald eagles, ravens and moose!
- Gold Panning: Stake your claim as you learn techniques before trying your luck panning for gold in Crow Creek.
- Denali National Park & Talkeetna: Spend the day exploring the natural beauty and local flavor of these scenic Alaskan locales.
- Iditarod Experience: Visit 4-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser and his team of sled dogs at his Happy Trails Kennels.
- Byron Glacier: Hike out to this magnificent roadside glacier, known for its beautiful ice caves and rivulets.