9 days/8 nights – Prague, Salzburg, & Vienna
Immerse your family in the sights and sounds of scenic Central Europe. Enjoy the streets and waterways of Prague while discovering the sound of music in Austria and more. Explore medieval castles and storybook villages—all with the majestic Alps as a backdrop!
AUSTRIA AND CZECH REPUBLIC VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Hohenwerfen Castle: Step back in time 900 years for a tour of this magnificent medieval castle.
- “The Sound of Music” Tour: Explore the sites and locations of Salzburg that provided inspiration for the classic film.
- Hallein Salt Mine Adventure: Tour this 7,000-year-old “white gold” mine and take a boat ride across an underground lake.
- Dinner at Vienna Zoo: Enjoy a private after-hours visit guided by a zoologist of the oldest zoo in Europe. Then, dine in style at a very special dinner event held in the Emperor’s Pavillion.
- Private Waltz Lessons: Learn this centuries-old dance that remains a vital part of Viennese culture and tradition.