9 days/8 nights – Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, & Bavarian Alps
Immerse your family in the sights and sounds of scenic Central Europe. You’ll discover the sound of music in Salzburg, Austria and journey to the Czech Republic where you’ll make marionettes in Prague. Throughout your vacation, you’ll explore medieval castles and storybook villages—all with the majestic Alps and imperial splendor as a backdrop.
AUSTRIA, GERMANY, & CZECH REPUBLIC VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Bavarian Alps Ice Cave & Salt Mine Adventures: Experience private salt-mine and ice-cave adventures, then return to the lap of luxury at a resort in the Bavarian Alps.
- Day Trip to Salzburg: Journey to the birthplace of Mozart and see the sites of this magnificent Alpine town. Walk through the baroque Mirabell Gardens and see iconic destinations like Hellbrunn Castle—just beware of the trick fountains!
- Prague Marionette Workshop: Craft your very own marionette in this Prague workshop. Then, show off your skills with a private performance and backstage access in Vienna.
- Dinner at Vienna Zoo: Enjoy a private after-hours visit guided by a zoologist of the oldest zoo in Europe. Then, dine in style at a very special dinner event held in the Emperor’s Pavillion.
- The Spanish Riding School in Vienna: Learn about the history of this famed equestrian riding school located in Vienna’s Hofburg Castle. You’ll also go backstage for a private tour of the stables.