12 days/11 nights – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hoi An, Hanoi, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap
Discover the beauty and the magic of Southeast Asia through the splendor of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. You’ll learn the art of regional cuisine, the basics of tai-chi and also traverse the Cambodian countryside on horseback. Our tour of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos offers a unique experience in a very special part of the world.
CAMBODIA, VIETNAM, & LAOS VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Cooking Class in Hoi An: Visit Hoi An’s vibrant central market with a chef to learn more about the kinds of regional fresh ingredients you will use for your private Vietnamese cooking class!
- Study with Tai-Chi Master and visit Hanoi: Practice “meditation in motion” with a tai-chi master in a local park. Then explore The Temple of Literature and mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh in the bustling city of Hanoi.
- Mount Phousi Hike and Organic Rice Farm in Laos: Rise early and greet the monks before hiking up to Mount Phousi – “The Holy Mountain” to see panoramic views of Luang Prabang. Then, visit an organic rice farm and discover what it’s like to live off the land!
- Elephant Excursion at Angkor Wat: Embark on an unforgettable elephant ride as you visit the beautiful temples of this famous archaeological site.
- Tuk-Tuk Temple Treasure Hunt: Participate in a “treasure hunt” while exploring the temples at the Angkor Archaeological Park by tuk-tuk — an airy covered cart pulled by a motorcycle. You’ll never forget this incredibly magical place!
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Explore Angkor Archelogical Park, Luang Prabang and Hoi An, named as UNESCO World Heritage sites due to their cultural importance to the common heritage of humankind. Each of these sites offers unique beauty and significance to the Southeast Asian culture.