12 days/11 nights – Chengdu, Xi’an, Guilin, Shanghai, & Hong Kong
Experience the yin and the yang of this mysterious Eastern country that has maintained its cultural identity for thousands of years while still becoming a thriving force in the modern world. Your tour of China will show you sights that showcase both the tradition and the progress of this great land.
CHINA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Experience the History of Beijing: Embark on a privately guided tour of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. Then, walk along the Great Wall — one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Meet China’s Pandas: On a privately guided visit, observe a variety of delightful pandas at Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, China’s premier institution devoted to the preservation of these rare animals.
- Terra Cotta Warriors in Xi’an: Take an excursion to Xi’an for a privately guided visit to see the famous Terra Cotta Warriors.
- Chinese Cultural Entertainment: Enjoy Chinese culture with a traditional performance of the Sichuan Face-Changing Opera and a contemporary acrobatic performance of ERA—Intersection in Time.
- Explore Hong Kong: During your stay in Hong Kong, you’ll visit the Stanley Market, ride down Victoria Peak on the historic tram, cross the harbor on the famous Star Ferry and enjoy exquisite Hong Kong cuisine.
- Visit Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and Shanghai Disneyland: Top off your visit to Hong Kong with the magical experience of Hong Kong Disneyland, which boasts 7 lands. And while you’re on the mainland, thrill to Shanghai Disney Resort – the newest Disney Resort in existence – with a theme park featuring some attractions you can’t find anywhere else!