8 days/7 nights – London, Paris, Windsor, Stonehenge, & Versailles
Immerse yourself in history with our London and Paris tours that put you in the paths of royalty — past and present. While in London you’ll visit the castles and cathedrals that have seen centuries of weddings and beheadings. Then, after a quick trip across the Channel, you’ll arrive in the City of Lights to soak up the art and culture of this timeless metropolis.
ENGLAND AND FRANCE VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Red Double-Decker Bus Tour: Climb aboard an iconic red double-decker bus for a private tour of London with a rooftop view of Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace.
- Mysterious Stonehenge: Walk among towering stone blocks that have stood for millennia at Stonehenge. Explore the mysteries and legends surrounding the construction of this timeless monument.
- Windsor Castle Tour: Discover how kings and queens lived during a privately guided visit to Windsor Castle, current home to the British royal family!
- The Eiffel Tower: Journey to the top of this 1,063 foot (324 meters) — tall structure and get ready for one of the most magnificent views in Paris — or anywhere in the world!
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum: Marvel at the gargoyles of Nôtre Dame Cathedral. Then, as the adults follow a local expert to view some of the world’s greatest masterpieces in the Louvre, Junior Adventurers discover famous art works on an interactive scavenger hunt.