10 days/9 nights – Athens, Delphi, Santorini, & Crete
Journey into the cradle of Western civilization for an odyssey through some of the most picturesque scenery in the world. From stoic, whitewashed architecture set against the deep azure of the Mediterranean Sea to quaint villages nestled against verdant hills, our Greece vacation will transport you to timeless destinations where life’s simple pleasures are celebrated.
GREECE VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Privately Guided Athens Tour, the Acropolis and Olympic Stadium: Join your guide for a storytelling excursion in Athens. Discover the architecture of the Acropolis, as well as the Panathinaiko, site of the first modern Olympics.
- Delphi: Embark on an excursion to mystical Delphi. At the foot of Mount Parnassus, explore the Temple of Apollo, as well as its theater and stadium. Then enjoy lunch at a taverna overlooking the Gulf of Corinth.
- Wine Tasting and Grape Stomping at Volcan Winery: Adults indulge in a delicious wine tasting at the Volcan Winery in Santorini while Junior Adventurers learn the art of grape stomping.
- Sea Kayaking to Spinalonga: Board a sea kayak and paddle across the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea or take a boat to fascinating Spinalonga to explore a “medieval ghost town.”
- Cheese Making in Crete with a Shepherd: Journey to the picturesque village of Karouzanous and learn from a shepherd how to make a tasty cheese using his goats’ milk.