8 days/7 nights – Reykjavik, Vik, Akureyri, Husavik, Lake Myvatn
Immerse yourself in the unparalleled natural beauty of Iceland as you explore its dramatic landscapes and coastline that feature majestic waterfalls, lunar-like valleys, mountainous glaciers and stunning volcanoes. You’ll also savor culinary flavors and take part in the local traditions of this vibrant Nordic island. And be sure to keep an eye out for elves!
ICELAND VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Skaftafell Glacier Hike: Experience the thrill of hiking the icy terrain of a glacier while surrounded by scenic mountains.
- The Blue Lagoon: Achieve spiritual serenity as you soothe your mind, body and soul in this blissful Icelandic oasis.
- Horseback Riding In The Golden Circle: Get in the saddle and hit the scenic trail on this gentle breed of Icelandic horse.
- Whale Watching in Eyjafjörður: Sail along the bank of Iceland’s longest fjord as you watch for whales that swim in these waters.
- Kerið Crater Visit: Walk around the rim or the pool below as you discover the massive size of this 6,500 year old attraction.
- Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon Boat Tour: Cruise among the icebergs on a motorized boat tour of this iconic lagoon.