8 days/7 nights – Dublin, Killarney, Blarney, & Dromoland Castle
Experience the “luck of the Irish” as you roam the lush and ever-green landscape of Ireland. Our Ireland tour takes you to the thriving capital of Dublin and then seemingly transports you back in time where you’ll explore the countryside, ruminate over castle ruins and kiss the Blarney Stone.
IRELAND VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Dromoland Castle and Blarney Stone: Head off to the prestigious Dromoland Castle for a three night stay. Along the way kiss the Blarney Stone for the “gift of gab,” the ability to speak with a flattering tongue.
- Discover Dublin: Enjoy a guided tour of the famed Guinness Storehouse®, where you’ll be treated to lunch in a private dining room. During your stay in Dublin, you’ll also visit the Trinity College Library to view the ancient Book of Kells.
- Explore the Rock of Cashel: Explore the ruins of the Rock of Cashel—the ancient seat of Celtic kings and a spectacular example of Celtic stonework and medieval architecture.
- Muckross House and Killarney National Park: Travel by horse-drawn cart through the countryside to the Muckross House for a privately guided tour. Hike or bike through the waterfalls of Killarney National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cliffs of Moher: The dramatic Cliffs of Moher drop over 700 feet (213 meters) straight into the ocean. Hear the sound of crashing waves and marvel at one of Ireland’s most magnificent views.