8 days/7 nights – Tuscany, Capri, Pompeii, & Naples
Discover Old World splendor on our Amalfi Coast tours that immerse you in the beauty and culture of the scenic central Italian coastline. As you visit locales from Sorrento to Florence, and throughout Tuscany, you’ll experience a way of life as it has been enjoyed for centuries.
ITALY AND AMALFI COAST VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Tour of Capri Island and Mediterranean Swim: Take a private cruise around the enchanted Island of Capri and then, take a dip in the Mediterranean. It’s an afternoon of paradise.
- Agriturismo La Galatea Farm: At the Agriturismo La Galatea farm, learn how to press olives for olive oil, make mozzarella cheese and harvest fruit. Afterwards, enjoy a private pizza-making session with the chefs.
- Pompeii: Visit Pompeii – a town that’s literally frozen in time – and learn from a local expert how Mt. Vesuvius’ volcanic explosion preserved remnants of this ancient civilization.
- Siena, Home to the Palio Race: Enjoy exclusive entrance to the Eagle Contrada Museum to learn the history of this famous and exciting horserace, dating back over 400 years.
- Lucca Bike Ride: Bike the peaceful, tree-lined paths atop Lucca’s Renaissance-era walls and enjoy the unforgettable scenery of the Tuscan countryside.
- The Beauty of Florence Tour: Walk the streets of this magnificent Renaissance city steeped in art and culture. Visit the Accademia via a VIP entrance where you’ll see Michelangelo’s masterpiece, David. You will also go on a privately guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery, home to one of the world’s greatest art collections.