9 days/8 nights – Rome, Florence, Venice, & Tuscany
Embrace a simpler way of life as you travel through this Old World country steeped in rich tradition, glorious history and unparalleled culture. Immerse yourself in the timelessness of the people, the flavors and the landscapes of the Italian cities and countryside on this unforgettable Italian tour.
ITALY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- VIP Experience at The Colosseum: Visit the majesty of Rome’s glorious past and the birthplace of modern civilization as you walk through history amongst the ruins of the Colosseum, including a special opportunity to tour the underground tunnels and step “on stage” as you enter the Arena.
- Private After-Hours Tour of the Vatican City Museum: Travel through 5 centuries of human civilization as recorded by the greatest artists throughout history on this private tour that also includes a visit to Michelangelo’s wondrous masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel.
- Tuscan Pasta-Making Class and Wine Tasting: Gather the family together for a private pasta-making lesson at Fattoria Poggio Alloro. Afterward, delight in a wonderful lunch featuring an assortment of hot pasta dishes, as you enjoy the picturesque view from the hilltop castle. Adult Adventurers will also partake in a wine tasting experience where they will savor the flavors of the reion.
- VIP Tour of Palazzo Vecchio: Get a private tour of Florence’s landmark town hall, including the stunning frescoes, beautiful artwork — and secret passages! You’ll also climb the tower for a panoramic view of the city and don medieval costumes for fun photo opportunities.
- Create Your Own Venetian Mask: Meet a renowned mask-maker who showcases his dazzling disguises for Carnivale in an exclusive event where you’ll construct a masquerade masterpiece of your own.
- Private Gondola Ride in Venice: Glide through the “Serene City” as you and your family are treated to the enchanting experience of exploring the canals of Venice by gondola.