4 days/3 nights – Broadway, Times Square, & Lower East Side
Experience a one-of-a-kind adventure into America’s melting pot of culture and cuisine. There is so much to see and do—from taking in the splendor of Times Square to attending a Disney Broadway musical to visiting the studios of Good Morning America and more. You’ll understand why New York is called “The City That Never Sleeps”!
NEW YORK CITY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- “Good Morning America” Backstage Visit: Go behind the scenes on a VIP tour of ABC’s popular morning live show.
- Broadway Workshop Experience: Take center stage as you learn music and dance steps from a Broadway musical song.
- See Disney’s Frozen: The Hit Broadway Musical: Discover that love is a force of nature at Disney’s hit Broadway Musical.
- THE RIDE: NYC Tour: See iconic sights in the “City that Never Sleeps” and much more on this interactive bus tour.
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum Visit: Experience the intensity of standing at Ground Zero in this powerful tribute to 9/11.
- Live Interactive Tour at the Tenement Museum: Explore the stories of immigrants as they start new lives on the Lower East Side in this personal, interactive experience.