8 days/7 nights – Bergen, Flåm, Geiranger, and Oslo
Experience all the beauty and majesty our tour of Norway has to offer as you explore the quaint villages and majestic landscapes that make up this scenic country that served as the inspiration for the animated comedic-adventure, Disney’s Frozen. You and your family will follow in the filmmakers’ footsteps as you hike, raft and traverse the awe-inspiring terrain.
NORWAY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Bergen: Begin your adventure with a visit to this storybook village which served as the inspiration for the kingdom of Arendelle, home to Anna and her sister Elsa—in Disney’s epic animated-adventure, Frozen.
- Fjord Country: Discover the natural beauty and cultural heritage of this dramatic Scandinavian region as you meet local storytellers, fisherman and farmers along the way.
- River Rafting: Feel the exhilaration as your family floats along the waters of one of Norway’s breathtaking rivers as it carries you through the gorgeous Norwegian landscapes of natural beauty and wonder.
- Learn Norwegian Folk Dancing: Take part in the rich history of one of the region’s most beloved pastimes—folk dancing—where you’ll feel like a local from Arendelle as you whirl around like Anna in Frozen.
- Trout Fishing: Step into the glacial blue waters of Lake Loen for a net fishing experience to catch some of the native trout in this unique activity that will have you feeling like a true local.
- Visit Stave Churches: Get a close-up look at these wooden masterpieces that remain an important part of Norway’s heritage as well as serving as the inspiration for much of the film’s architecture.