8 days/7 nights – Lima, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas, & Cusco
Explore the ruins of the ancient Inca civilization to get a firsthand glimpse of their art, celebrations and traditions. See the glorious Machu Picchu, and be surrounded by natural beauty throughout a vibrant, festive Peru vacation.
PERU VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Pachamanca Feast and Inca Dancing: Enjoy a traditional Andean feast accompanied by an Incan dance performance.
- Urubamba River Raft Trip: Shoot the roaring rapids of this scenic river while learning about the region’s history.
- Llama Experience: Visit the Awana Kancha Camelids Center for an up-close experience with llamas, alpacas and the rare vicuna.
- Machu Picchu Tour: Explore the ruins of the Incan Empire that offer panoramic views of the Andes Mountains.
- Traditional Weaving Demonstration: Watch master weavers show their art through the centuries-old customs they preserve.
- Peruvian Cooking Demo & Tasting for Adults: See how traditional Peruvian dishes are made, then taste local favorites.