8 days/7 nights – Basel, Strasbourg, Speyer, Rudesheim, Cologne, Amsterdam
Discover 6 destinations in 4 countries on the all-inclusive Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise! Enjoy exclusive sailings with AmaWaterways, a leader in luxury river cruising. Customize your trip to make each member of your family happy – choosing from a variety of great activities offered at ports along the Rhine River and onboard each day.
RHINE RIVER CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS
- Ride a Toboggan, Hike and Zipline on a Fun-Filled Day Exploring The Black Forest: Visit the forest in the hills of southern Germany that inspired the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. Choose from either tobogganing and visiting an open-air museum or hiking near the Triberg Waterfalls and ziplining.
- Thrill to Indoor and Outdoor Winter Park Activities: Visit Germany’s first indoor ski hall – Jever Fun Skihalle in Neuss – and enjoy curling, snow biking and tubing in its remarkable indoor facilities. Outdoors, go ziplining or climbing on a wall measuring 105 feet (32 meters) in height and be challenged by a high rope course.
- Visit the Famous Storybook Heidelberg Castle: Take a privately guided tour through this dramatic castle, perched on a hilltop and surrounded by terraces of green woods. Led by a period-clad guide through beautiful rooms and evocative ruins, learn the castle’s fascinating history – and why it has inspired poets throughout the centuries!
- Explore the Alsace Region on a Canoe Trip and by Horseback Riding: See the old city of Strasbourg along the Ill River on an Alsace canoe trip. And take in the beauty of the Alsace region on a guided horseback ride at an esteemed riding school.
- Chocolate Museum and Chocolate-Making Workshop: Learn about the history of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum and learn how it’s made in a special workshop. Enjoy tasting some delicious chocolate along the way!
- See Windmills in Holland and Learn the Art of Clog-Painting and Cheese-Making: Visit the storybook village of Zaanse Schans with its iconic wooden windmills. To complete your Dutch experience, decorate clogs and see a cheese-making demonstration.