10 days/9 nights – Cape Town, Knysna, & Kapama Game Reserve
Bring out your wild side on a South Africa safari where you’ll experience the thrill of seeing majestic animals in their natural environment. Our South Africa tour package also takes you to the southern-most tip of the continent where you can delight in the coastal scenery of the nearby mountains and lagoons.
SOUTH AFRICA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Experience Cape Town: Take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, Cape Town for a privately guided hike. Then, descend back into town for a visit to the District Six apartheid museum.
- 3-Day Safari at the Kapama Game Reserve: Climb aboard a jeep for a private expedition into the bush country in search of the “Big 5”: lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and cape buffaloes.
- Pastry Class and Wine Tasting: Journey to wine country – Stellenbosch, for an Afrikaans Pastry cooking lesson. Then head to Spier Winery where adults indulge in wine tasting while kids enjoy a lesson in falconry.
- Privately Guided Hike at Feather Bed Nature Reserve: Take a ferry across the Knysna Lagoon to the Featherbed Nature Reserve. Marvel at the scenery and walk down trails as you travel to the mountaintop.
- Cape of Good Hope and African Penguins: View the southern tip of the African continent at the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. Following lunch on the oceanfront of Simon’s Town, enjoy a walk to a sandy cove where you’ll be greeted by charming African penguins.