6 days/5 nights – Disney Backstage, Hollywood, and Disneyland
Get ready for your close up as you experience the sights of Old Hollywood on this Southern California vacation that includes a rare behind-the-magic private tour of the Walt Disney Studios. You’ll also find yourself in the middle of the magic as you head to the Happiest Place on Earth for some fun-filled days and nights at the Disneyland® Resort.
Note: Short Escape version (4 days/3 nights) available as well.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Private Hollywood Tour: Follow in the footsteps of your favorite celebrities on this walking tour through Hollywood. You’ll see some of the most iconic sites in Tinseltown, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, El Capitan Theatre, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Visit The Jim Henson Company: The Jim Henson Company was originally built in 1917 by Charlie Chaplin. Visit this charming studio featured prominently in the Walt Disney Pictures movie, The Muppets (2011).
- Exclusive Access at Walt Disney Imagineering: Get a very special glimpse of how Walt Disney Imagineers – architects, designers, engineers and technicians – create the magic at Disney theme parks and resorts.
- Walt Disney’s Disneyland® Apartment: See Disneyland® Park from the perspective of the man that started it all! Enjoy an exclusive visit to Walt’s apartment located on the second floor of the Disneyland Fire Dept. building.
- Behind the Scenes at Disneyland® Resort: Make your dreams come true with a 2-day VIP experience at Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park with special Disney’s FASTPASS® service and reserved parade seating.