5 days/4 nights – Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park
“Mush” through the snow-covered terrain of the Wyoming wilderness on a Yellowstone winter tour. Traverse trails of pristine powder on your way to gorgeous panoramic views, erupting geysers and, after a vigorous day, a soak in a natural hot spring.
WYOMING VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Iditarod Dog Sledding: Learn the art of “mushing” against a backdrop of powdery white snow while a team of enthusiastic sled dogs guides you through the Wyoming wilderness.
- Relaxing in the Granite Hot Springs: After sledding through the frosty terrain, soak in the invigorating waters of this scenic spring and take in the magnificent views of the mountain.
- Yellowstone’s Winter Wonderland: Discover the glory of winter in Yellowstone, with its majestic, snow-covered mountains, steaming geysers and roaming wildlife.
- Sunset Sleigh Ride: Bundle up for a cozy sleigh ride across snow-covered roads and watch the sun set over the magnificent Teton Mountain Range. Arrive at a teepee camp near the shore of the Snake River and enjoy hot beverages and appetizers around a crackling campfire.
- Old Faithful: Witness the spectacular plumes of steam unfurling above the snowy landscape as this famous geyser erupts in the winter months.