11 days/10 nights – Sydney, Ayers Rock, Palm Cove, Great Barrier Reef & Gold Coast
Head “down under” to this island country where you’ll explore tropical rainforests, snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, relax on white-sand beaches and hike around the base of Ayers Rock—a sacred Aboriginal site
AUSTRALIA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Great Barrier Reef: View the dazzling array of sea life by snorkeling among the coral forests and shimmering fish of the world’s largest tropical reef. Enjoy lunch on a pontoon floating in the waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park: Participate in Aboriginal traditions as Tjapukai tribe members share their culture with song and dance. Listen to a didgeridoo and learn how to throw a boomerang and a spear.
- Ayers Rock (Uluru): Head off to Australia’s famed outback for a privately guided hike around the base of sacred Ayers Rock, also known by its Aboriginal name, Uluru.
- Sydney Opera House: Go backstage on a special tour of one of the most recognizable architectural wonders in the world.
- Skyrail to Caravaonica: Take to the skies for breathtaking views as you cross the rainforest canopy on the way to Caravonica.