4 days/3 nights – Boston
Feel history come to life as you walk the Freedom Trail, row on the Charles River and tour Harvard’s hallowed halls on the Adventures by Disney Boston Escape. You’ll also have access to exclusive activities, like a traditional New England clambake on a private island and an after-hours visit to the Old North Church—and so much more!
BOSTON VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- After-Hours at Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum: Hoist a “crate of tea” into Boston Harbor as you explore this interactive museum.
- Row on the Charles River: Grab an oar and row, row, row down the Charles River on a privately guided, leisurely rowing experience.
- Thompson Island: Dig into a mouth-watering menu at a traditional New England clambake after a day of fun activities.
- Freedom Trail with Costumed Guides: Walk in the footsteps of our country’s founders on a private tour of historic sites.
- After-Hours Visit to the Old North Church: Visit the birthplace of the Revolutionary War on a private, after-hours tour.