12 days/11 nights – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hoi An, Hanoi, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap
Discover the beauty and magic of Southeast Asia through the splendor of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Filled with history and tradition, these countries offer their own natural beauty, artistic elegance and philosophies of living that permeate everything from their martial arts and religious practices to their delicious regional cuisine.
VIETNAM, LAOS, & CAMBODIA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Vietnamese Cooking Class: Use regional ingredients from Hoi An’s central market in a private class with a local chef.
- Tai Chi Class with a Master: Energize your mind, body and spirit as you learn the gentle art of Tai Chi from a Tai Chi master.
- Living Land Rice Farm: Learn the ancient methods of rice production at this gorgeous organic community farm.
- Thang Long Water Puppetry Theatre: Experience this centuries-old art form performed in a waist-deep pool.
- Angkor Archaeological Park Tuk-tuk Tour: Hop aboard a motorized tuk-tuk as you tour the temples and monuments.
- Mekong River Delta Cruise: Glide past the villages and floating markets that make up the landscape of life on this mighty river.