7 days/6 nights – Calgary, Banff, & Lake Louise
Roam the Rockies on this Canadian adventure where you’ll explore glacial cliffs, gleaming lakes and churning rapids as you journey deep into this breathtaking area, teeming with nature’s rugged beauty and majesty.
CANADIAN ROCKIES VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Glacier Skywalk Excursion: Step over the edge and onto the glass-bottom platform for a view of the valley 918 ft. below.
- Canmore Float Trip: Glide past the idyllic town of Canmore during this scenic trip on the serene waters of the Bow River.
- Cowboy Experience at Trails End Ranch: Learn about the cowboy way of life at a working cattle ranch where you’ll get to put your roping skills to the test.
- Banff: Explore the streets and shops of this lovely resort town nestled in the shadows of Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade.
- Moraine Lake: Journey into lake country and explore the calm waters of Moraine Lake, situated in a majestic mountain range.
- Bow River Bike Ride: Pedal the trails beside the waters of the beautiful Bow River on a relaxing morning bike ride.
- Columbia Icefield: Head to the Continental Divide for a visit to the largest body of ice in North America that feeds 8 glaciers.