12 days/11 nights – Quito, Napo River, Galapagos Islands, & Guayaquil
Journey to Ecuador, the “Republic of the Equator,” a country that sits on the equator and boasts an extraordinary geography. Be awestruck as you explore the Amazon rainforests from the ground and the tree tops, and visit the astonishing Galápagos Islands where you can encounter animal and plant species not found anywhere else on Earth.
AMAZON AND GALAPAGOS ISLANDS VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Napo River Canoe Excursion: Paddle through a habitat of the elusive pink river dolphin and other jungle wildlife.
- Ecuadorian Cooking Class: Learn how to create some favorite local dishes at Zazu, one of Quito’s trendiest restaurants.
- Limoncocha Biological Reserve: Keep watch for the over 450 species of birds that call this biodiverse marshland home.
- Quito City Center Walking Tour: Discover the history, distinct architectural style and culture of the city and its Calle de Ronda.
- Amazon Basin Riverboat Tour: Explore the people and wildlife along the river on a private 4-night riverboat cruise.
- Taste the Flavors of the Amazon Region: Thrill your taste buds with the exotic flavors of the Amazon region’s delicious dishes.