9 days/8 nights – Quito, Otavalo Valley, Galapagos Islands, & Guayaquil
Discover the natural splendor and remarkable culture of Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands on you’re amazing vacation to this archipelago that’s home to a diverse variety of species—including ones that exist nowhere else but here. Once you’re immersed in this equatorial destination, you’ll understand why Darwin found this unique destination a living laboratory!
ECUADOR AND GALAPAGOS ISLANDS VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Flute-making & Music Demonstration: Make beautiful music and your own Andean flute with a local musical family.
- 4-Night Cruise in the Galapagos Islands: Explore the islands of this volcanic archipelago on a fun-filled 4 days on water and land.
- Visit Ciudad Mitad del Mundo: Stand with one foot in each hemisphere at the enormous Monument to the Equator.
- Hiking and Snorkeling in the Galapagos Islands: Discover natural terrain and exotic wildlife that call the tropical eco-system home.
- Otavalo Market: Barter with local sellers for vibrant woven textiles and local folk art at this bustling market.