10 days/9 nights – Cairo, Aswan, Nile River Cruise, Luxor, & Sharm El Sheikh
Take an epic Adventures by Disney vacation to Egypt, where you’ll marvel at the gilded treasures of King Tutankhamun and the Great Pyramids at Giza, explore the sprawling capital of Cairo, visit magnificent destinations along the Nile River and bask on the beaches at Sharm El Sheikh along the Red Sea. You’ll be awed by the storied history of the people, places and cultures of this ancient country.
EGYPT VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Pyramids at Giza: Stand in awe at the breathtaking pyramids in this complex that is home to the iconic Great Pyramid of Giza and the Sphinx.
- Nile River Cruise: Set sail down the mighty Nile River on a 3-night cruise to iconic sights, including Luxor Temple, the Temple of Edfu and more.
- Unfinished Obelisk: Marvel at the size of this never-completed granite masterpiece that remains prone in the stone quarry where it was carved.
- Temple of Isis at Philae Visit: Visit the island of Philae and tour the temple complex that is home to th emagnificent temple dedicated to the goddess Isis.
- Egyptian Cooking Class: Learn how to create traditional Egyptian dishes using fresh, local ingredients in this chef-led class.
- Snorkel in the Red Sea: Cruise on a private yacht to Ras Mohamed National Park where you’ll snorkel among the marine life in Red Sea coral reefs.