8 days/7 nights – London, Paris, Windsor, & Versailles
Immerse yourself in history! Travel down the paths of royalty and visit the sites where famous and infamous historical moments occurred. Tour London’s stunning castles and be treated to a private viewing of the Royal Crown Jewels. Then, cross the Channel to France and relish the art, culture and cuisine of the City of Lights—Paris!
ENGLAND AND FRANCE VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- High-Speed Boat Ride on the Thames: See London’s iconic sites while racing across the Thames on a private speed boat.
- Archery in the English Countrysisde: Take aim as you test your skills with a bow and arrow at a lovely country estate.
- Windsor Castle Tour: Walk in royal footsteps on a castle that includes Queen Mary’s dollhouse and doll collection.
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum & Workshop: Discover the rich history of chocolate and try your hand at creating your very own chocolate creation!
- Paris Tour: Discover the City of Lights in all its splendor as a local expert shows you the amazing locations and destinations.
- La Bonne Franquette Wine Tasting: Taste delicious wines in a restaurant that hosted Renoir, Monet, and van Gogh.