9 days/8 nights – Munich, Nuremberg, Rothenburg, Bamberg, & Berlin
Celebrate the different facets of Germany as you walk the cobblestone streets of quaint towns with storybook castles, as well as marvel at the contemporary architecture and artwork of its capital city, Berlin. You’ll also step back into history with reflective tours of World War II locations that shaped world history.
GERMANY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Neuschwanstein Castle Tour: Explore this magnificent “fairy tale castle” and its grounds high atop a Bavarian hillside.
- Medieval Costume Dress-up & Photo Session: Strike a pose dressed in medieval splendor in this fun photo op.
- Brewery Visit & Beer Tasting: Enjoy a visit to one of Munich’s breweries where you’ll savor a local beer along with a hearty lunch.
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site: Take a privately guided tour of this powerful memorial and museum.
- Pretzel-Making Workshop: Put your own twist on the art of pretzel-making in this lesson by a Striffler Bakery chef.
- Nuremberg Culinary Tour: Discover flavors unique to this historic city as you sample some rich and delicious local dishes.