10 days/9 nights – Athens, Sounion, Santorini, & Crete
Journey into the cradle of Western civilization for an odyssey through some of the most historic sites in the world on the Adventures by Disney Greece vacation. From the Parthenon, sitting atop the Acropolis overlooking Athens to quaint town of Santorini with its whitewashed houses nestled in the rocky cliffs, you’ll bask in the timeless beauty of this ancient land.
GREECE VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Panathenaic Stadium: Bask in the glory of this awe-inspiring stadium built entirely of marble that hosted the first Olympics.
- Archaeological Site of Akrotiri: Examine life in 1627 BC at this city that was buried and preserved in volcanic ash.
- Volcan Winery: Taste the hand-crafted wines produced at this family-owned winery nestled at the base of Volcan Mountain.
- Spinalonga Fortress & Kayaking: Brave a tour of the medieval ghost town and fortress on a beautiful uninhabited island.
- Cheese Pie-making: Create your own cheese pie with honey, a Cretan favorite, and then devour your decadent dessert.
- Komboloi-making: Ease your stresses when you make your own komboloi, or “worry beads” in a private class.