8 days/7 nights – Lake Como, Zermatt, The Alps, & Lucerne
Admire the majesty of Northern Italy and Switzerland as you travel through Alpine passes, cruise across Lake Como and stand in awe of the Matterhorn. Whether you’re zip lining, cooking pasta or riding a train up a mountain slope, you’ll enjoy being immersed in the unsurpassed beauty of the region’s people, culture and scenery.
ITALY AND SWITZERLAND VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Isola dei Pescatori Cruise: Ferry across beautiful Lake Maggiore to this quaint fishing town to learn about life on the island.
- Italian Cooking Class: Learn the art of traditional Italian cooking at this private class in a picturesque villa on Lake Como.
- Zip Lining in The Alps: Energize your day as you take to the zip line and ropes course at Forest Fun Park high in the Alps.
- Wine Tasting in Stresa: Sip delicious local wines at this exclusive sommelier-led wine tasting at a family-owned shop.
- Cheese Factory Visit: Watch how the famous Engelberger Klostergloceke cheese is made by hand at this local monastery.