9 days/8 nights – Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, & Marbella
Discover the splendor of Spain as you see Gaudi’s architectural marvels, La Sagrada Família and Park Güell, as well as works by the Spanish masters in Madrid’s El Prado Museum. You’ll also spend 2 nights at a luxurious beach resort in Marbella after succumbing to the rhythms of the flamenco in Seville! ¡Olé!
SPAIN VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Panoramic Barcelona Tour: Board a motor coach and see the iconic locations that make Barcelona such a vibrant city.
- Paella-Making Lesson at Taberna del Alabardero: Get a hands-on lesson in creating one of Spain’s most popular dishes.
- Flamenco Dance Lesson: Experience centuries of passion and emotion as an expert teaches you the art of the Flamenco.
- Marbella Boardwalk Bike Ride: Pedal along the Paseo Maritimo boardwalk and take in the views of Marbella’s coastline.
- Cathedral of Seville Tour: Take in the grandeur of this Gothic church that is home to La Giralda, Seville’s famed bell tower.
- La Sagrada Familia: Enjoy a privately guided tour of Gaudi’s Gothic-Art Nouveau masterpiece that embodies Barcelona.