7 days/6 nights – Philadelphia, Gettysburg & Washington D.C.
Discover historic landmarks and locations that helped forge America as you explore these magnificent cities. From Independence Hall to the battlefield at Gettysburg to the U.S. Capitol, you’ll walk in the footsteps of the men and women who fought for and shaped our nation on this fascinating adventure through history.
WASHINGTON D.C. AND PHILADELPHIA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Philly by Trolley Tour: See iconic sights that played pivotal roles in the founding of our nation and its symbols.
- Panoramic Tour of D.C.: Visit landmark sights, including Arlington National Cemetery and the Iwo Jima monument.
- Gettysburg National Park: Take a guided tour of this historic city and battlefield while learning about life during the Civil War.
- Mount Vernon Excursion: Get a glimpse of 18th-century life on the estate and farm that was home to George Washington.
- Reading Terminal Market: Stroll the stalls of America’s oldest farmers’ market filled with farm-grown foods and local eateries.
- City Tavern: Dine on authentic 18th-century fare at a welcome reception held at this tavern favored by the Founding Fathers.