5 days/4 nights – Jackson Hole & Yellowstone National Park
Journey across the wintry wilderness of Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park on this Adventures by Disney Escape where you’ll delight in views of the snow-capped Rocky Mountains, explore geysers and dog sled across snowy terrain. You can also relax with a soak in a natural hot spring surrounded by snow-laden pines.
WINTER IN WYOMING VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Iditarod Dog Sled Tour: Mush your sled across the snow on this exciting excursion where you’ll learn to guide actual sled dogs.
- Granite Hot Springs: Soothe your soul and soak in the rejuvenating hot springs amid the mountains and pine trees.
- Yellowstone Exploration: Hike around the park’s gorgeous natural thermal features as you keep an eye out for local wildlife.
- Sleigh Ride Through National Elk Refuge: Get up close and personal with the Jackson Elk Herd while riding in your private sleigh.
- Old Faithful Snowshoe Adventure: Choose snowshoes or cross country skis for an epic exploration around the famed geyser.
- Jackson Hole Town Square: Stroll the boardwalk lined with quaint shops and galleries in the historic Town Square.